Ph.D., Political Science, University of London, 2008. Turkish politics, comparative politics
Phone: 0312 290 1122
- B. Ince, Citizenship and Identity in Turkey: From Ataturk to the Present, London: I.B. Tauris (2012).
- B. Ince, “Remapping Citizenship in Turkey: Law, Identity, Civic Virtue (1980-2014)”, The Middle East in Transition: The Centrality of Citizenship, N.A. Butenschon, R. Meijer (Eds.), pp. 49-72, Cheltengam: Edward Elgar (2018).
- P. Bilgin, B. Ince, “Ontological (in)security of “included” citizens: The case of early Republican Turkey (1923-1946)”, Conflict Resolution and Ontological Security: Peace Anxieties, B. Rumelili (Ed.), pp. 117-135, London: Routledge (2015).
- P. Bilgin, B. Ince, “Security and Citizenship in Global South: In/securing citizens in early Republican Turkey (1923-1946)”, International Relations, 29, 500-520 (2015). PDF
- B. Ince, “Citizenship Education in Turkey: inclusive or exclusive”, Oxford Review of Education, 38, 115-131 (2012).
- M. Heper, B. Ince, “Devlet Bahceli and ‘Far Right’ Politics in Turkey, 1999-2002”, Middle Eastern Studies, 42, 873-888 (2006).